One of the largest and active networks of investors at PRI, launched in March 2012. The Australia Network provides a forum for local signatories to further their knowledge on ESG issues, learn from each other, network and work together on ESG issues pertinent to the Australian investment environment.
The Network holds regular quarterly meetings in Sydney and Melbourne. Group discussions in second half of 2012 focused on the issue of Coal Seam Gas and the agreement was made to form a Working Group to explore ideas for possible collaboration in the area.
In March 2012, the PRI entered into a contract with the Australian Council of Superannuation Investors (ACSI) to assist it with the development of the Australian Signatory Network. ACSI’s key responsibilities with the PRI Australia Network involve: providing support to the Network Steering Committee; coordinating Network events; and developing a strategy for the Australia Network for 2013-2015. The Australia Network can be contacted at email@example.com.
- Pablo Berrutti, Colonial First State Global Asset Management
- Louise Davidson, CBUS Superannuation Fund
- Andrew Gray, AustralianSuper
- Gordon Hagart, Australian Council of Superannuation Investors (ACSI)
- Adam Kirkman, AMP Capital Investors
- Peter Murphy, Christian Super
- Adrian Trollor, BT Financial Group